The Newest Mixed-Use Development Opportunity in the Heart of Providence
Parcel 3 and 4 in Capital Center are made up of four separate development parcels (3E, 3W, 4E and 4W) totaling ±127,438 SF of land area.
With by-right building heights ranging from 100-200’, the ability to build a significant project on these combined sites is an open canvas. Development criteria and standards—set under the Capital Center regulations—provide a useful guide to design and development, but more importantly prevent low-quality projects from being developed in the district.
Whether walking to the Rhode Island Convention Center, Providence Place, College Hill, the Central Business District or the train station, Parcels 3 and 4 remain at the center of it all, opening up opportunities for residential, hotel, office and retail development.
TOP FIVE THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS PROJECT
• Located at the nexus of the Amtrak train station, Interstate 95 and public bus transportation
• Over 1000 units of recently built housing in the immediate area
• Can build by-right with very limited approvals up to approximately 1 MSF of building area
• Immediate walking distance to Providence Place, numerous restaurants, hotels and central business district
• Last remaining large development parcel in the transportation hub of downtown